Email Marketing Assistant
To work as part of the marketing team to run successful campaigns that meet the needs of the business. Reporting into the Email Marketing Executive, you will plan, design, build, dispatch and report on effective email campaigns, in order to enhance holiday home sales performance through customer service and promotional communications.
The successful candidate will have a flair for creative design, be pro-active and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Work as a core member of the marketing team to support the business objectives of the Holiday Home Sales team.
• Designing and delivering email marketing campaigns and communications on time, within budget and that meet business objectives.
• Designing emails using Adobe Photoshop. Using a brief you will create emails which inspire our customers to engage and buy holiday homes from us.
• Be able to produce copywriting and have a robust proofing expertise suitable for digital communications.
• Be able to segment our data and assist with the production of reports to allow for performance evaluation.
• Assist with any other marketing activities required by the Email Marketing Executive.
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Flair for creative digital design and copywriting
• Excel and Word skills
• Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in marketing
• Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
• Experience of leisure or travel industry
• Experience in working with customer databases