• Work as a core member of the marketing team to drive holiday sales targets and occupancy at all holiday parks.
• Assist the DM Executive with the production and execution of DM campaigns, to ensure timely delivery within deadlines, including:
ïƒ˜ Product content and image selection
ïƒ˜ Briefing amends into the design agency
ïƒ˜ Cross checking amends have been made successfully
ïƒ˜ Proof reading to ensure accuracy of spelling/punctuation and product related information
ïƒ˜ Post campaign reports – weekly, month results collated, recorded and distributed to the team.
• Build an understanding of the customer profiles and data segments.
• Work with the Direct Marketing Executive to understand performance of campaigns at data segmentation and customer level.
• Assist with the production of the holiday brochures and liaise with internal stakeholders and teams to ensure correct business content and updates are captured.
• Liaise with external design agency to ensure accuracy of content and delivery to deadlines.
• Liaise with external agencies to ensure direct marketing campaigns are produced and executed successfully, within timescales.
• Develop and maintain project packs for each campaign, to keep all campaign administration information and customer database up to date.
• Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities including pre-existing courses found in the internal training brochure.
• On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given
• You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with Management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties.
• Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in direct marketing or marketing role
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Strong organisation and administrative skills.
• Strong Excel and Word skills.
• Good relationship skills.
• Strong team player.
• Experienced in use of Adobe Cloud creative suite or similar
• Understanding of print/fulfilment/postal services relating to direct mail including holiday brochures.
• Experience of leisure or travel industry
• Experience of working with agencies and suppliers