Calling all pioneers and mavericks: find your tribe at B&L. Join us on our journey to become world leaders in lobsters and pioneers in burgers. If you have unbounded creativity, shared enthusiasm and pure expertise then reach out; we're confident that by working together, a truly extraordinary union can be born.
Our Commis Chef’s are responsible for the not so small task of the operations in the kitchen, and supporting with the preparation of our food, and ensuring it is at our very high standards
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate inclusive of non-contractual tronc
- Free team meals on duty
- Employee Assistance Programme – free and confidential support
- Team member recognition programmes
- Team member incentives
- A range of exclusive discounts across thousands of retailers inclusive of travel, shopping, retail, and more
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Working around your other commitments? Let’s chat and see how we can make that happen
- Fast paced working environment with opportunities to progress and develop
Who we are:
Food innovation and team member education are what makes us tick. And our utter obsession with all things burgers and lobsters makes it easy. With a heart for provenance and the drive to continually source only the highest quality ingredients around, whether that’s our food or team members, our recipe is simple: source the best, treat it with respect and have a great time along the way.
You’ll need to be:
- Passionate about our food and sending the very best of it out to our guests
- See hospitality as a career, not just a job
- Can play well with others, after all, we’re all one big team
- Able to cope well in busy kitchen environments- you’ll have done this before
Please note that due to the nature of the industry, you will be required to work on a shift basis on a rota basis.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift.
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.