Maintenance Assistant - Tring
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts, hotels and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Kent and Leicestershire.
Founded on the philosophy that Health, Beauty and Wellbeing are inextricably intertwined, Champneys is passionate about; creating experiences that promote wellness and wellbeing as well as being leaders in developing treatments to make our guests feel happier and healthier inside and out.
We are extremely proud of our heritage and it is that that shapes our vison, it is our teams and their expertise that help bring the vision to life. We are proud to be collaborative, supportive and open minded.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hard-working Maintenance Assistant skilled in Painting and decorating to join our dedicated Maintenance team at Champneys Eastwell Manor. You will assist the Maintenance Manager with the internal and on occasional external maintenance of all buildings. You will support with engineering services on the estate in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner, ensuring a high standard of appearance and smooth running for the enjoyment and comfort of Champneys guests.
With guest satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will assist with a programme of planned maintenance and ensure it is undertaken with minimum disruption to guests and facilities. As the maintenance assistant, you will have an understanding of and assist with adherence to Health and Safety and other statutory regulations and company policies and procedures, ensuring these are considered and complied with at all times.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
What happens next?
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys