Food & Beverage Assistant - Springs
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Kent and Leicestershire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our expanding team. As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our F&B also reflects this.
We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to be very busy, our Food and Beverage Assistants support the team with taking reservations and effectively managing our tables to maximise revenue. Our Food and Beverage Assistants have a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is available for that day.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring the F&B area is well presented, inviting and to the to the standard our guests expect
- Welcoming all guests
- Being fully prepared for the days guests
- Have a full and sound knowledge of dietary needs
- Ensuring all literature available for our guests
- Having sound knowledge on calorific values and basic nutrition in order to advise guests on their menu choices
- Having a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus enabling you to help with any guest queries
- Taking reservations, orders, delivering ordered Food & Beverages
- Maintaining a clean working and dining area
- As a health resort we do not have a bar, that means typically our evening shifts finish around 10.30pm
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
What happens next?
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys