Chef De Partie (Breakfast) - Mottram Hall - Macclesfield
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts, hotels and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Kent and Leicestershire.
Founded on the philosophy that Health, Beauty and Wellbeing are inextricably intertwined, Champneys is passionate about; creating experiences that promote wellness and wellbeing as well as being leaders in developing treatments to make our guests feel happier and healthier inside and out.
We are extremely proud of our heritage and it is that that shapes our vision, it is our teams and their expertise that help bring the vision to life. We are proud to be collaborative, supportive and open minded.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our expanding Kitchen team.
Your main responsibility will be to assist the senior kitchen team in the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to Champneys guests.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our F&B also reflects this.
Other key responsibilities include
- Prepare food to our high standards and ensure perfect presentation
- Be responsible for your section and offer guidance and support to our commis chefs
- Maintain an immaculate working environment
- Be fully aware of all dietary requirements and ingredients of our meals
- Be fully aware of the nutritional value of all menu items
- Support the Front of House team with their food knowledge
- Answer all food related guest queries
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Meals on duty
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
What happens next?
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are, provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.
Weekend working is on a rota basis and you will initially be required to work 3 weekends out of 4 but over time this requirement will be reduced.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Champneys is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Champneys