Maintenance Assistant - Newperran Holiday Resort
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Assistants to join our team at the Newperran holiday resort. Working as part of a team, the Maintenance Assistants ensure the facilities and accommodation are maintained to a high standard and safely operating for guests to enjoy on their luxury holiday break.
You will be responsible for -
- Completing remedial maintenance work across accommodation and site facilities
- Completing checks to identify maintenance requirements
- Supporting with grounds work to ensure high levels of presentation
- Dealing with guests to help answer queries
- Supporting with the siting of new accommodation units
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the works required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
This is a 16 hour role with regular work, up to full time hours, especially during our peak summer months.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- A fair rate of pay regardless of age, we pay all our team the same basic rate
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression