Maintenance Assistant - Bournemouth
GENTING CASINO BOURNEMOUTH is currently looking for a full / part time Maintenance Assistant to carry out a wide range of duties within the Casino. Their main duty will be to manage and organise deliveries, but they will also assist the maintenance department by ensuring that the fabric of the building, fixtures and fittings in all areas of the casino are maintained in safe and proper working order. Previous experience in maintenance/handyman role is preferred however not essential.
Key Duties Include:
- Responsible for managing and organising deliveries of food and goods equipment to the Casino.
- Reporting any building/machinery faults to management for escalation to the nominated maintenance company
- Maintaining all records of repair and maintenance works conducted in the club
- Complying with the industry standards and safety regulations of working
- Ensuring that gaming equipment is maintained to an acceptable standard
- Carrying out general maintenance duties
- Key Competencies Include:
- An effective communicator at all levels.
- Good understanding of safety standards.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all relevant Company policies and
- procedures of working.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Work well on own as well as part of a team