Chef De Partie - Westcliff
- 40 hrs, full time permanent, to work 5/7 days, various shifts, mainly weekends.
- Experience essential
Genting Casinos UK are looking for an enthusiastic Chef De Partie to work in our newly refurbished 84 cover fine dining restaurant. Fresh ideas are always welcome and the right candidate will have an input into future Menus. If you have the passion for good food, fine dining, excellent customer service skills and the drive to excel in this field – then we would like to hear from you.
You will ideally already be working as a Chef de Partie, or as a Junior Chef and looking to take the next step. You will be a team player with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Key Duties Include -
- To prepare and finish specified dishes to the highest standards, at the appropriate times in the required quantities, in a cost effective manner.
- To check food products received and to store according to company procedure.
- To comply with stock rotation procedures including strict adherence to date stamping control.
- To prepare purchase requisitions/orders for the appropriate kitchen section and to monitor costings.
- To keep up to date own knowledge of food products, their trends and cooking methods.
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policies including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Skills and experience required –
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of all Health and Hygiene Practices
- A Basic Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Well proven planning skills and the capacity to meet deadlines
- Experience in stock control
- Ability to train others
- An effective team player, who contributes to continuous business improvement
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Hours of work will be arranged on a rota basis to include days and evenings.
Genting Casinos UK is part of the Genting Group, a leading resort development specialist in the leisure and gaming industry, with 39 years of global experience in developing, operating and marketing internationally acclaimed casinos and integrated resorts in different parts of the world. In the UK, Genting is the largest casino operator with more than 40 casinos nationwide. We offer visitors a complete night out with restaurant, bars, entertainment and gaming.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted. Regrettably, due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted