Cocktail Bartender - United Kingdom Posting Date
May 31, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, 1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, United Kingdom Brand
Sheraton Hotels & ResortsSchedule
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another - and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got - on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
We are currently recruiting for an Cocktail Bartender to join our One Square Bar Team at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa.
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is one of Scotland's leading 5 star hotels. As the largest 5 star hotel, we also have the biggest banqueting and meeting facilities of any hotel in Edinburgh with a capacity of up to 500 and our One Square Restaurant and bar.
To work with the One Square Bar team to ensure achievement of strategic departmental goals, especially in the area of guest satisfaction. To be prepared to work all shifts within the outlet to create a fully multi-skilled and productive Beverage team.
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
- Serve a variety of drinks and food in a manner that exceeds guest expectations and ensures standards are consistently maintained.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
- To be fully conversant with all bar policies and procedures.
- When fully competent, to work with the Manager and Supervisor to provide effective on job training and coaching of new staff to help develop an highly skilled and motivated team, committed to both Hotel and departmental goals.
- Beverage Service Experience required
- Previous experience in a client facing role within a luxury five star environment a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Impeccable personal presentation
You will join a fun loving and passionate team who excel in delivering world class standards and live and breathe the brands standards.
Benefits: When you join Marriott International, the world's largest hospitality company, you will enjoy unlimited career opportunities; discounted hotel rates for you, your friends and your family; a food and beverage discount plus an environment where your development is our priority Salary:
18,535 per annum Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.