Kitchen Porter - The Newt in Somerset
Are you reliable?
Can you take direction and work as part of a team?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
If so, our Kitchen Porter role is for you!
The Newt in Somerset is a new and unique destination already attracting a recognition at the highest level. Food is a passion across the estate. Much is sourced from the estate and trusted local suppliers. We make what we can inhouse which includes bakery and pastry items, cheeses, fermented goods, preserves and chutneys and of course, amazing meals!
We are recruiting Kitchen Porters for our kitchens across the estate. Food & Beverage encompasses a multitude of venues including the Botanical Rooms in our Hotel, Garden Café, Bakery and Gelateria. As our Estate grows, we have plans to enhance and increase our offering with prime focus on creating special culinary experiences, inspired from the land around us. Our kitchens forge close relationships with our farming and production teams and source local artisans to create truly unique products and dining experiences here in Somerset.BA7 7NG, Cas
Our Kitchen Porters play a crucial role within the business. Kitchen Porters ensure that our kitchens and back of house areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
A variety of shifts are available - with both full-time and part-time positions considered. So whether you're looking to start your career in hospitality or looking to ease yourself back into employment - the Kitchen Porter role offers plenty of opportunities for progression.
Excellent Benefits package available from day one including:
- Exceptional working environment, fresh estate grown meal provided each day
- 30% discount in the shops across the estate
- 30% discount at restaurants across the estate
- 30% discount on Newt cyder and Babylonstoren wine
- 50% discount in the Spa
- Discounted hotel stays for staff
- Family pass to access the estate
- Entry passes for friends and family to access the estate
- Family Events 3 times per year
- Access to internal/external training qualifications and programmes
- Cross Training and career development opportunities
Come and join a business that values and invests in its team, cares for its customers and the local community.