Spa Cook – Bamford Wellness Spa
Our Bamford Wellness Spa has expanded, and we are now looking for an engaging and passionate Cook to join our beautiful Orchard Café team, based at the Daylesford Farm in Kingham, Gloucestershire.
If you are interested in organic produce, enjoy preparing and eating healthy food, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time or Part-time contract, based on 20 or 40 hours per week, 5 days a week
8am to 17.30 with no late nights!
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 pa. depending on experience.
The position will be based at our beautiful Daylesford Farm in Kingham, Gloucestershire.
Competitive salary plus service charge
· Training and development to advance your career
· 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
· 50% staff lunch discount
· 30% Bamford company discount
· 30% Daylesford company discount
· Two classes a month
· One treatment every quarter
· Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Subsidised private medical insurance
As our Spa cook/prep chef you will be able to execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally but not essential, you’ll have worked with fresh organic food, in a restaurant or café environment before or you just simply have a passion for healthy food so that the basics come easily to you.
Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
· Have a love of healthy food!
- Execute all dishes as per menu specs.
- Deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- Ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- Assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge and passion for food with your team
- Ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- Comply with the spa and kitchen health and safety procedures and highlight any issues to your line manager
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you so please send your CV
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year