Sales & Events Executive
Searcys At The Gherkin
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a 'London thing to do'.
To support the Sales & Events Manager to dive business
- Selling & Planning of events
- Conducting venue visits & show-arounds
- Menu tastings
- Event Planning
- Relationship Building
- Proactive Sales
- Event Co-ordination
- Great communication skills
- Previous event planning experience
- Natural Confidence
- Creative / Self Starter
- Organisational expertise
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependent on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance program
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programe that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.