Customer Service Executive - Nottinghamshire
About your role
As Customer Service Executive, you're responsible for delivering an outstanding level of customer service across a range of different channels, answering customer queries effectively and timely to improve our overall customer experience.
Where does your role fit in?
Working amongst our customer service team, you help us improve our overall levels of customer satisfaction and support us in dealing with customer queries as effectively as possible.Your tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrate sensitivity, compassion and understanding at all times when dealing with customer questions and complaints
- Provide an excellent customer service to all customers, answering questions about both retail and online
- Process queries in an effective and timely manner
- Achieve productivity benchmarks within agreed service levels
- Record all client contract and notes accurately into our CRM system
- Look for more efficient ways of doing things to help us continue to deliver great customer service to our customers
- Follow standard processes and guidelines as set by the business, including policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues to make sure the needs of our customers are met
- Identify root causes of complaints to help us create effective solutions to improve our overall customer service
You'll aim to achieve ...
- Deliver outstanding customer service to improve our customer satisfaction
- Consistently deliver quality conversations with our customers to improve customer experience
- Effectively increase our productivity and number of first-time resolutions
Your knowledge and experience
- You have experience in handling both inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, live chats, letters and Social Media enquiries
- You have 2 years' experience of delivering outstanding service in a customer facing role
- You've experienced working in a fast-paced environment
- You're customer focused and pride yourself on delivering the highest standard of customer service
- A knowledge of social responsibility is beneficial for your role
Your skills ...
- You're great at prioritising your own workload and remaining organised
- You pay close attention to detail and anticipate problems before they arise
- You're great at building rapport with others and have an excellent telephone manner
- You're able to think of innovative problem-solving solutions
- You remain calm under pressure and complete tasks to the highest standard to meet your targets
Our clubs are open to suit our customers' needs so it's important we are on hand to help as much as possible. With this in mind, shift patterns can range from 8am to 1am over a seven-day period so flexibility towards your working hours is a must in your role. There may also be a need to travel and overnight stays.
Your pay and benefits ...
Your salary for this role is up to 22,000 depending on experience.
It's important to us that we look after our customers, but it's also important to us that we look after you too. That's why we offer a fantastic benefits package for all our colleagues.