F&B Supervisor - The Lakes Rookley
We are looking for a F&B Supervisor to join our team at the Lakes Rookley holiday resort. As the team leader, you will have had experience of working with in F&B and looking for your first step into a management level role.
As a F&B Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Leading the team in the bar area, setting an example with high standards of presentation and customer service.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our bar & menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, taking orders promptly and answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are clean and tidy at all times.
- Support the kitchen with food service to ensure guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Work on the bar, creating coffees and hot drinks, and providing a professional bar service to guests
This is a zero hour contract working regular hours each week, especially during the peak summer months.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food, retail and leisure facilities.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business