Food & Beverage Assistant at Grantley Hall
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with an interest in starting your career in the hospitality industry?
Yes? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, five exceptional restaurants and seven sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
At Grantley Hall we have a great opportunity for Food & Beverage Assistants who are enthusiastic and passionate about delivering excellent and memorable service to all of our guests. This role is perfect for those looking to start their careers in the hospitality industry.
- Hardworking, friendly, team player with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering authentic Yorkshire hospitality.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ambitious and hard working individual.
- Previous experience of working in a large upscale, high volume restaurant and bar is PREFERRED, however full training will be provided.
- Flexibility and versatility REQUIRED.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
About the Role
- Ensure that all areas of the Restaurant are well presented, inviting and to the 5 star standards set by Grantley Hall.
- Possess a good knowledge of the preparation and service of all dishes and products to utilise when upselling.
- Duties include food running, restocking the bar, delivering room service, polishing cutlery and crockery, stocking up and cleaning to a 5 Star standard.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within Grantley Hall and Relais & Châteaux
- You will be the face of the food & beverage outlets, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike, ensuring a smooth and memorable experience.
- Have a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus for your department, enabling you to assist with any guest queries.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.