Café Assistant - Aylesbury - Bank
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant in our Aylesbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will make sure that everyone who visits has a great first impression. As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member you will;
- Help us to create an atmosphere that is friendly, relaxing and professional.
- Be responsible for preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink.
- Making sure that the efficiency of the service matches the quality of the produce, every time.
- Be a real team player, you will share ideas with colleagues and do all you can to support them in providing the very best service around.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant you will;
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service.
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Key information about the role
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Location - Aylesbury
Contract - Bank
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.