Kitchen Head of Department - Gin & Juice - Swansea
We are looking for a charismatic and competent kitchen supervisors to join the team of our new bar (Gin and Juice) in Swansea. The role will offer significant opportunities for personal development and growth in a vibrant environment.
Gin and Juice is an all-day eating & drinking venue, open from 8.30am in the morning for brunch & coffee, all the way through to the night where our impressive selection of over 400 gins take centre stage. We pride our selves on the most instagrammable food using simple ingredients. We offer brunch and small plates from the bar and a grill restaurant in the evening.
We are looking for the following in a Kitchen Supervisor:
- You MUST have proven knowledge of stock procedures and understand ordering and par levels.
- You MUST be able to Train and lead staff in all things kitchen related.
- You MUST have a clear understanding of all EHO regulations.
- You MUST hold Food Hygiene level 2 (minimum).
- You MUST be able to work in a fast pace environment and lead a team.
- You will be responsible for the kitchen rotas and orders which will be signed off by by the GM each week.
- Be able to work in an fast pace environment and lead a team.
- Be creative and enthusiastic.
- Have a finesse for producing honest and beautiful dishes.
There are great progression opportunities within the company as it goes through a rapid expansion.
Benefits and salary will be discussed at the interview stage.