Pool Attendant - London
- Salary: £11.11 per hour
- Contract: Full time, fixed term
- Recruiting Manager: Chris Kelly, Fitness Supervisor
Bordering the Thames in Fulham and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, The Hurlingham Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown and is recognised throughout the world as one of Britain’s greatest private members’ clubs.
The Fitness department are a large, friendly team who look after the indoor and outdoor sports facilities. As a Pool Attendant, you will work on a roster basis (an average of 37.5 hours per week), which will include morning, evenings and weekend shifts.
As a Pool Attendant you will ensure the safety of our members and their guests at the Indoor and Outdoor pools. You will also carry out pool safety checks and maintain pool cleanliness.
- As well as life guarding, you will support the Fitness operation when required. Typical duties may include:
- Assisting the reception team to deal with member queries.
- Helping ensure the shop is clean and presentable and taking payments for shop sales.
- Assisting the Fitness Supervisors when needed.
Candidates will embody our Club values; excellence, prudence, integrity, courtesy.
Candidates will have a current NPLQ qualification and previous experience as a lifeguard is desirable.
Candidates should be available from April to September.
This is an exciting opportunity to start a career within the leisure industry.
Our benefits include:
- 23 days paid holiday and Bank Holidays
- meals on duty
- onsite parking
- sick pay scheme
- life assurance
- a contributory pension scheme
- other discretionary benefits