The team at Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa have a vacancy for a Hot Tub Maintenance Person to join them at their five star resort in Somerset!
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and maintenance of all hot tubs on changeover days.
Working with team to ensure the running and appearance of the resort is kept up to the five star standard.
This is a permanent position to work part time, 24 variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays so full flexibility is required.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for grounds or maintenance positions within a commutable distance of Axbridge and the surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities -
- Complete maintenance jobs as requested by the Reception
- Complete any planned daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks
- Complete any necessary paperwork following repairs and maintenance
What experience you will need -
- Previous experience preferred
- Previous maintenance experience is an advantage
What skills you will need -
- Driving licence is essential, as you will be required to use the buggies or vehicles at the site
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer -
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions