Building Services Engineer - Leatherhead
Paying up to 32k - Monday to Friday
Do you have a passion for Maintenance? Would you like to work on-site at a Fitness Centre where no day is the same? Do you have a HVAC or Electrical qualification? We are looking for an Engineer to play an essential part of our team maintaining the Nuffield Health site.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider. In this role you will have responsibility for managing a viable and effective preventative maintenance programme for the whole site, including the building shell and surrounding grounds as well as ensuring that all maintenance problems and queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with company policies, procedures and current health and safety legislation.
In the role as a Building Services Engineer you will;
- Complete both daily, weekly and monthly maintenance jobs whilst keeping on top of ad hoc tasks.
- Carry out all Pool maintenance and complete regular pool/spa testing whilst on shift and complete fabric based tasks.
- Assist the General Manager in the prioritisation of health & safety management in the Building Services area, ensuring policies, risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place.
- Ensure checking and inspection processes are completed as required and deviations are promptly actioned.
What are we looking for in a Building Services Engineer?
- Previous experience working within a maintenance facility role
- A qualification in either electrical or HVAC
- IOSHH Qualification
- An understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and guidelines.
- It would be an advantage if you held a 3 Day ISRM Pool Plant room qualification however we can provide this training.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates. We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.
Location - Leatherhead
Weekly Hours - 40 hours (Flexible however the most average shift is from 6am - 2pm)
Contract Type - Permanent
Salary - £28,000 to £32,000 per annum