Chef de Partie - LondonPosting Date
Apr 03, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Berners Tavern restaurant is looking for a talented and driven Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Brigade in May. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our re-opening team!
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton and Executive Chef, Phil Carmichael, the award-winning Berners Tavern remains one of London's most talked about restaurants. Join our team and help create and deliver a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant, using the very best products in the British Isles. As
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years in a professional Kitchen. Preferably in a fine dining background in awarded restaurants or 5* hotels
- A stable work history
- You will have a positive 'can do' attitude
- You will be passionate, driven, organised and punctual
Our commitment to progressing you:
- You will work under the guidance of a Michelin starred Executive Chef and experienced Senior Team
- You will be given the opportunity to work and progress through the different sections of the kitchen
- You will be given the skills to learn a new monthly menu on Rosettes standard
- You will be exposed to internal and external trainings to develop your skills
Berners Tavern is not only part of the Social Company but also part of a luxury hotel group with properties worldwide giving you opportunities to take your career overseas. We offer hourly pay plus service charge. Additional benefits include meals on duty, free gym membership and discounted stays in Marriott properties worldwide.
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.