Chef de Rang - LONDONPosting Date
Apr 03, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated and service-oriented Chef de Rang to join the team at Berners Tavern Restaurant for our re-opening in May. If you are a passionate restaurant professional looking to develop within a company then this is the role for you.
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton, the award-winning Berners Tavern is a gastronomic gem in a truly breath-taking setting. We offer a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant, using the very best products in the British Isles.
As Chef de Rang in Berners Tavern you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head Waiter within the restaurant efficiently and professionally
- Understanding of the menu and preparation of dishes
- Completing the set-up of the restaurant
- Creating lasting memories for all our guests and building rapport with our regular guests
- Maintaining our service standard
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a high volume restaurant bar
- A fire in your belly for true hospitality is a must
- Prior experience in luxury or an upscale environment
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
What you get in return:
- Free gym membership
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- Free meals & Laundry
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and development
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.