Front Of House Support
Hourly Rate: £8.91
This may differ for under 18s
We’re on the search for Front of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The Role of a Front of House Nandoca is simple… to create unforgettable customer moments and feelings to leave them wowed and want them coming back for more.What I doI make our guests feel valued as part of our family by creating a fun and relaxed environment for them to enjoy. It’s up to me to make sure our guests leave feeling happy, having had a really positive Nando’s experience.• I give a warm welcome to our guests and make them feel at home• I serve customers efficiently at the till – understanding and meeting their needs• I serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards that make our guests feel fired up and wowed by the experience• I bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need• I manage the takeaway customer experience and ensure customer orders are neatly and accurately packaged• I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational restaurant floor• I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards• I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measuresThere are loads of perks to being a part of our Front of House team:
- A free Nando's meal on every shift you work
- Access to a great employee discounts, helping your pay cheque go further at hundreds of online and high street retailers including ASOS, Footlocker, Argos, Tesco and more!!
- Optional access to on-site gym
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Regular regional parties and events (and plenty of after work "catch ups")
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Refferal bonuses for getting your friends a job at Nando's
- Paid breaks
- A paid 1 month Sabbatical for every 5 years service!! That's an extra month off every 5 years!
- Highly competitive rates of pay (negotiable based on experience)
- Genuine career opportunities with structured training and plenty of backing to learn and develop
- and many more....
To join us apply today!
At Nando's, everyone is welcome.
Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ?fourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.