Demi Chef de Partie - LONDONPosting Date
Jun 04, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We are looking for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie to start their career with us at Berners Tavern.
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton, Berners Tavern is a gastronomic gem in one of London's most iconic settings. You can be part of a team that have created a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant, using the very best produce in the British Isles.
As our newest Demi Chef de Partie you will join an exciting and dynamic team. Our menu changes monthly so you will constantly be learning. Learning is not just limited to the kitchen, our chefs visit suppliers throughout the country for hands on training as well.
- Previous experience in a professional kitchen. Fine dining experience is preferred.
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Available to start in June
We recognise and reward talent, with hard work, loyalty and the right attitude you can progress within one of the best kitchens in London.
Our commitment to progressing you:
- You will be taught the foundations to become a talented chef and be given exposure to new and creative cooking techniques
- You will be given the opportunity to progress through different sections of the kitchen
- You will be given the skills to learn a new monthly menu
What you get in return:
- Free gym membership
- Hourly pay + monthly service charge
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
Berners Tavern is not only part of the Social Company but also part of a luxury hotel group with properties worldwide giving you opportunities to take your career overseas.
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.