Kitchen Porter - The Fishes - Oxford
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter at The Fishes in Oxford
If you’re hard working, enjoy working as part of a close team, and want to earn great money with opportunity to learn and progress, we want to hear from you.
“Always Striving to be the Best Gastro Pub Group on The Planet!” – Trev, Senior Chef Ops
- Paid Overtime
- Equal share of the tips
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 25% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Flexible work/life balance
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Career development from our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Christmas day off
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Kitchen Porter who wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.