New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Floor Manager to join our growing team based in the City. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive salary rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having very competitive benefits.
As our Floor Manager you must ensure:
- Guest expectations are consistently met and exceeded through your team across the department, through value-for-time service delivery
- You have a clear understanding, promoting and embodying the Swingers culture and what it means to provide the “Swingers Experience.”
- Your team always greet professionally and to the highest standard
- You manage effectively ensuring that guest events are running smoothly working in partnerhip with our food vendors
- That you make sure guest enquiries are addressed in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Clear communication with the floor staff and management before, during and after shift to ensure optimal service to our guests
- You assist all staff as necessary in the performance of their jobs
- Overseeing and guiding employee/guest interactions to ensure that service is provided in a manner consistent with the philosophy of Swingers
- You are a visible presence in the room to both staff and guests, ready to step in and address issues at any moment
- Responsibility for ensuring guests are satisfied through both team leadership and face-to-face guest interaction
- Resolve any disputes regarding service, payment or other matters on an as-needed basis
- Assisting in the planning and execution of corporate events, special events, and VIP guest services
- Seamless integrating the various aspects of entertainment and service throughout each shift using guidelines set forth in the one sheet as well as other strategic and proactive measures
- Safety and security of the venue, guests and employees within
- You conduct and oversee training of new staff and deliver continuing education
What makes you our perfect Floor Manager?
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory/management role within high volume, quality venue.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personal license holder.
- The ability to manage under pressure and make decisions in real time.
- The experience to operate at a high level under the direction of the management team.
- The ability to manage multiple operational and managerial tasks simultaneously.
- Personal maturity to deal with confidential information and/or issues with discretion and sound judgment.
We are looking for the successful candidate be charismatic, well presented – articulate and engaging. You must always be proactive and keep a level head. Excellent communication at all levels is a must alongside strong leadership ability.
Ideally you will have been a Manager before within a high-volume, quality hospitality, food focused business in London.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Floor Manager, please click 'Apply’ now.