Health & Fitness Advisor - Crewe
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary Grade D: £17189 per annum pro rata
- Closing date: Sunday 20th June 2021
Our helpful Health & Fitness Advisors enjoy working with customers of all ages and abilities. You’ll be our friendly face on the gym floor – encouraging people to get the most out of their workout.
Qualified to Level 2 Fitness, you’ll be passionate about fitness and wellbeing, and keen to help others achieve their wellbeing goals.
Want to know more about the team you’ll be joining, our plans and Everybody as a employer ..?
We’re a welcoming and active bunch who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way) and the 2020/21 lockdowns didn’t stop this with many staff getting involved in team competitions & challenges to stay in touch with one another whilst we were closed.
Looking ahead we’re eager to be re-open, back doing what we love - engaging with customers and colleagues – and getting ready for many exciting projects we’ve planned in the months and years ahead.
As an employer we’re proud to have won a number of awards including Employer of the Year! But perhaps it’s best for you to hear from our people directly … we’ve been touched with the number of positive messages received from our people during our periods of closure in 2020-21 so here’s a snapshot of what people had to say:
- “Thank you for the communication through this period. It’s been a tough time for everyone and you removed a lot of the uncertainty around what was happening for us casual workers extremely swiftly and concisely”
- “Everybody has been very kind and helpful”
- “Thank you for the updates … Everybody is the only place that I work who is keeping in contact, checking we are okay, offering support and trying to help.”
- “Thank you – honestly love this company, it’s amazing to be a part of this, I feel so honoured. Against all the odds, everyone has pulled together and made it good”
- “Just wanted to say thankyou for keeping us informed and up to date about the situation. I'm really thankful and impressed by the way Everybody has responded to the situation. So thankyou all very much.“
So if you’d like to be part of our organisation, where over 88% of our people felt supported during our closure, apply today!
Benefits of working for Everybody Sport & Recreation:
- Extensive training & career support from our own Learning Academy
- 24/7 legal & emotional support from our employee assistance programme
- Generous ‘salary extras’ benefits scheme
- Hugely discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme