General Manager - Royal Leamington Spaevery great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! being a brilliant general manager means being the person who inspires the wagamama magic, both in your team and your guests
what makes a brilliant wagamama general manager?
- you're a strong, commercially aware leader who cares about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
- you drive your restaurant performance and deliver amazing results you constantly inspire your team to go the extra mile for our guests keeping expectations + standards high
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline and you are proactive in developing your people. through coaching + developing, you lead your team to be the best they can be
- you'll have a true passion for our food. our food philosophy is simple...only the freshest ingredients will do. from bowl to soul you'll bring our food to life and inspire your team to do the same
- you'll know how to deal effectively with guest feedback, using this as an opportunity to improve performance and operational best practice
- you'll have experience proactively managing the maintenance + upkeep of a full-service restaurant
you'll already have strong managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. even so, you'll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work.
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant restaurant
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer fantastic benefits such as...
- fantastic training
- a brilliant salary + bonus
- free wagamama food
- medical insurance
- 28 days holiday
- optional pension plan
- loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with friends?
want to join us as a general manager? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!