Chief Information Security Officer - Leeds
Are you interested in joining a team where you'll be involved in building a completely new, world-class retail technology landscape from scratch?
This is a newly created position in the team for an experienced Cyber Security professional to build a team of Cyber Security experts and to define the capabilities, standards, processes and partners required to manage and protect the new business and systems landscape that we're building.
Most business technology transformations deliver change to a part of a business, this is an opportunity to build new technology for our entire business, across stores, eCommerce, warehouses and offices - all at the same time. All these will be architected and built to run in the cloud and become a retailer of the future powered by the latest and best technology.
- As the Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing a range of technical and process security controls and leading a programme of continuous improvement in response to changing security threats, risks and business needs.
- The role requires a thorough understanding of the technology underpinning our IT systems, as well as a broad, up-to-date knowledge of information security frameworks, pertinent regulation and legislation, vulnerability management, incident management and response, secure development techniques and approaches, Cyber Security engineering and operations, and management and governance of Cyber Risk and Cyber Security.
- Define, develop and maintain a business-aligned Information and Cyber Security strategy and operating model.
- Define and embed an Information Security Policy Framework across ASDA that addresses the needs of its staff and other stakeholders in line with relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Provide advice and direction to the senior leadership team in the integration of security practices into ASDAs strategic and operational processes.
- Drive and deliver change to the Information and Cyber Security systems, processes and procedures by continuously analysing and reviewing new security technologies and practices as informed by industry best practice.
- Having performed a similar role in a large organisation, you will have strong information and Cyber Security background.
- You will have established and led a large, progressive information security function, developing innovative, future focused information and Cyber Security capability in support of business objectives.
- Track record in the management and delivery of transformational security improvements across an organisation.
- An excellent understanding of best practice within Information Security and risk management including standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST.
- An excellent understanding of legislation and regulations that impact information Security E.g. Data Protection Act (2018), Freedom of Information Act, PCIDSS.
- Good practical knowledge of security technologies and wider business solutions including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Identity and access management, SIEM, remote working and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of secure by design and cloud first security principles.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 12k car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension 1.5 times colleague's contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org