The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for more Housekeeping Assistants to join the team.
The Housekeeping Assistant is key to giving our customers a relaxing and comfortable break away from the stresses of everyday life. When our customers stay in an Inn Collection bedroom, your eye for detail, and servicing skills as a housekeeping assistant will be what they remember.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
A successful Housekeeping Assistant candidate will:
- be friendly, with a good eye for detail
- be able to remain calm under pressure
- react to guest requests so that we exceed expectations work as part of the Housekeeping team
- be able to work mornings through to mid-afternoon shifts as standard.
- be punctual, well turned out and conscientious
Housekeeping Assistant duties include:
- Cleaning rooms to our high standards
- Ensuring all our public areas are presented in their best light – clean and welcoming
- Reporting any maintenance issues to keep up with standards
- Following guidelines to keep everyone safe
- Working as part of the wider team with the shared goal of creating memorable visits.
- Managing your stocks of linen, towels, and room supplies.
Benefits for a Housekeeping Assistant:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Progression opportunities for self-starters
- INNspiration training academy
- Staff benefits and reward program
- Being part of an award-winning, expanding Inn group