- Jobe Type: Full time
- Salary: Competitive salary
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for Italian food and dining experience. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
- The General Manager should be passionate and driven and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience as a General Manager of a hospitality sector unit
- Experience in managing financial controls and profitability
- Carefully managing KPI’s
- Successful shift management
- Excellent people management skills
About San Carlo
Award winning contemporary Italian restaurant group enjoyed by the stars and loyal customers alike. San Carlo group has grown to become 21 authentic Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing number overseas – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar and with new sites set to open in Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh.
- 28 Days’ holiday per year
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20% discount when dining in our restaurants
- Parking discount scheme in some city locations
- Uniform provided
- Training and development opportunities across the business
- Statutory Pension scheme