Business Analyst - Leeds
Do you have a marketing technologies business Analyst background? Do want the opportunity to be part of an exciting Customer Transformation Programme?
You will help to support Asda's business change plans to enable the Asda community to embed the use of marketing technologies, creating a data-driven, agile culture to deliver profitable customer experiences. Supporting the newly setup Business Change Team to adopt a common change methodology to identify change impacts and upskilling opportunities. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day change, business adoption tracking, and the training program associated to the Customer Transformation Program.
- Providing analysis support to help manage new business changes coming into the Customer team.
- Defining the Business Analysis approach, plan & deliverables, as appropriate to each project you are working on.
- Business process modelling across multiple states e.g. as-is, transitional, end-state.
- Work closely with Business Change Managers, Product Owners and stakeholders to understand the change & elicit requirements using a variety of different tools including, but not exclusive to, observation, document analysis, questionnaires, individual/group meetings and workshops.
- Preparing for, facilitating and documenting the output of workshops (either as part of a project or ad hoc business analysis support).
- Work closely with the Technology team to document, manage and validate functional, non-functional, data & reporting requirements.
- Working alongside Product Owners, the Technology team & wider project teams to populate, prioritise and refine requirements & product backlogs.
- Managing traceability of requirements back to both the objective of the change and the proposed solution.
- Working with both internal technical teams & external vendors to ensure the solution adequately meets the requirements.
- Working alongside the Project teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation, with a particular focus on user experience and feedback.
- Ensure deliverables meet the original requirements by facilitating UAT planning activities and providing UAT support to end users / stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with wider stakeholders, as well as colleagues within Asda Technology such as Project Managers, Analysts, Solution Architects and Service transition teams. You will be able to maintain these relationships whilst working remotely.
- You'll have previous experience working as a Business Analyst with a passion for analysis and for providing first class service to your customers.
- You'll be used to leading Business Analysis activities & managing requirements across large and/or complex projects.
- You'll have expertise in a variety of modelling & analysis tools & techniques, e.g. Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling, Workshop facilitation.
- You'll also have previous experience of the full project lifecycle in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- You will be proficient in the use of MS Office and will ideally have experience using Visio, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and Zoom.
- You will ideally have experience in coaching and developing.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.