Kitchen Porter - Stroud
IMMEDIATE START / Full – Time / Award winning team / Restaurant and Hotel Discounts / In-house Training / Paid overtime and Tips / Required: Experience as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
What we need from a great Kitchen Porter is someone who can work under pressure, deliver efficiently and have the skills to clean until even the chef’s sparkle. Your role in the kitchen will be to act as the back bone of the operation, providing crucial support to the team and helping to keep all stations ticking along nicely.
The Painswick is our very first “restaurant with rooms” or as we like to call it “feasts and the rest”. All about the food, The Painswick sports a consummate style of cooking that we think tips the culinary scales in Cotswolds. This is down to the precedent that has been set by Head Chef Jamie McCallum.
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime and tips
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Long service awards
- Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection £50 B&B (T&C’s apply)
- 50% discount on food purchases within our restaurants (Wine & Bar will be charged)
- Spa Discount – 15% off Spa products, 20% off Spa treatments
- Staff Christmas pressie vouchers for use in any of our properties
- Employee assistance programme
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
The Calcot Collection is a small privately-owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.