Casual Spa Therapist - Calcot Spa, Cirencester
Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities / Award winning team / Retail commission/ Restaurant and Hotel Discounts / In-house Training / Required: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3 or equivalent / Minimum of 2 years relevant Spa industry experience
We are currently looking for Full Time & Part Time Beauty Therapists to join our very experienced team at Barnsley House Spa
Barnsley House is a pretty 17th-century house, sitting perfectly in the small Cotswold Village of Barnsley.
Once the family home of famous Garden Designer Rosemary Verey, the gardens at Barnsley House are central to and shape everything we do.
Styled with understated luxury the 18 bedrooms and the ‘Potager Restaurant’ are a bolt hole for those guests looking to retreat to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds.
We do the dreamiest of weddings at Barnsley so sometimes the spa is not busy for an odd wedding day, on those days you have the chance to work at Calcot Spa our sister hotel in Tetbury.
The Spa, a little oasis at the bottom of the garden, has 5 treatment rooms and 2 relaxation spaces, a small wet area with steam and sauna as well as its own pretty garden where a fire burns all day in front of a hydrotherapy pool.
We offer a range of treatment by Elemis, Caci and Leighton Denny
All the team at Barnsley Spa are qualified Spa therapists
- Consistently carrying out a full range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
- Supporting the Spa Manager as required
- Consistently Achieving Retail Targets
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring treatment Rooms are always spotless
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Spa industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Confident in daily use of computer
- To enjoy and understand working in a small team
- Must have own transport
- Available to work evenings and weekends
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime and tips
- Commission on retail sales
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
- Long service awards
- Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection
- Discount on food purchases within our restaurants
- Spa Discount on retail and treatments
- Employee assistance programme
The Calcot Collection, we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
The Calcot Collection is a small, eclectic group of luxury (but decidedly unstuffy) hotels, inns, restaurants and spas. Calcot (our flagship), Barnsley House, The Village Pub and The Painswick are all situated in the beautiful Gloucestershire Cotswolds. There’s also our rogue northerner, The Lord Crewe Arms, on the edge of the moors in the breath taking Northumbrian Pennines (the only one without a treatment offering).
Each one of our hotels is unique but share a common thread—passion. Highly skilled therapists with an unscripted style of hospitality, relaxed and informal that keeps our guests returning time after time.
Barnsley Spa is set within a beautiful countryside location situated approximately four miles away from Cirencester allowing easy access to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Swindon. There is no public transport available so your own transport is essential.