Waterpolo Coach - Dubai
Hamilton Aquatics in the Middle East is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Water Polo Coach to be based in Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in water polo training, this might be the right job for you.
Apply now to join our growing and dynamic company!
Following a successful application, you will be invited for a zoom interview and interview schedule will be emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- UKCC level 2 in coaching water polo (or equivalent)
- Assists in planning, supervising workouts for the team and promotes water polo programme
- Responsible for the overall safety of the water polo team
- Assists with preparation of all special events relating to the water polo team
- Have coaching leadership experience within water polo programme
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please emailby clicking apply now quoting reference WP_May21 Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, UKCC level 2 in coaching water polo (or equivalent)Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS.