You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You’ll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
You’ll hold a health and fitness related qualification which may include first aid at work, pool responder/national pool lifeguard and pool plant qualification.
As ‘Fitness Instructor/Leisure Assistant’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Show rounds and taking bookings for new and prospective members
- Design, deliver and monitor leisure club members fitness programmes
- Maximising opportunities to upsell
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you