Reporting to: General Manager & Managers
Salary: £11 per hour, plus service charge, tips, incentives, and discounts in all venues
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. With currently 5 venues across London and two more new openings planned this year, our mission is to produce character rich spaces built on traditional values, offering a modern-day pub experience.
We are a forward thinking, privately owned company - we are looking for confident individuals who are creative, ambitious & have a voice.
The focus is simple, true & honest hospitality.
The Gun is more than just your traditional pub or bar. It’s beautiful, modern and edgy - serving high end drinks & tantalising food with incredible table service and beautiful plush décor throughout. Customers can enjoy our premium products under the enchanted forest or on the Moet & Chandon terrace, overlooking buzzy Spitalfields Market. On weekends we raise the roof with live music and DJ's!
We are looking for an experienced Floor Supervisor with banter and personality, who can lead the floor team to success. Our future Supervisor will adore hospitality, love people and thrives in a busy environment. You will be a venue keyholder and support the General Manager with opening & closing and team inductions, as well as provide outstanding customer experiences. You should be a great team player and communicator as well as have fantastic customer service skills. You will be eager to progress your management career through our in-house and external training.
- Outgoing, friendly and positive personality
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Personal License of advantage
- Confident at running and overseeing multiple sections
- Experience as key holder and cashing up
- Energetic, creative and an aspiring Hospitality leader
- Loves people, team and customers
- Leads by example
- Hunger to progress within the company and Hospitality industry
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves.
Why work for us?
- 28 days' holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- No uniform for our managers, wear your own smart-casual clothes
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
If you would like to be considered for the role of Floor Supervisor, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status.