Activate Camps are looking to hire top quality, dedicated coaches to work on The Triathlon Masterclass. We have various opportunities available in multiple locations across the country during the Easter Holidays and Summer Holidays. This is a fantastic opportunity to use and further develop your coaching skills working for an industry leader.
The Triathlon Masterclass (TMC) has been developed by triathlon coaching experts Tri Training Harder to offer technical coaching alongside challenges and competition in a safe, fun environment.
TMC is ideal for any level of triathlete, whether you are just starting out or a potential gold medallist! Our experienced and qualified coaches deliver the exciting programme in age and ability appropriate groups.
A typical day in the life of an Activate coach:
• Plan and deliver (with the support of our curriculum), high quality coaching sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
• Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great atmosphere centred around fun, enjoyment & respect
• Maintain high levels of safety throughout; carry out and follow risk assessments; understand and follow any health & safety procedures including all information/protocol regarding COVID-19
• Always welcome each parent/guardian and child in a professional and friendly manner
We are looking for coaches who:
• Have an ability to motivate and inspire children aged 5–14
• Have coaching experience and hold qualifications in Triathlon Coaching (minimum Level 2)
• Hold a valid DBS certificate – you’re able to apply for one through us if necessary
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Our Academies run from 9:30am – 4:30pm (9am – 5pm at a small number of locations) with the offer of our Extra Time Club, which adds an additional half an hour either end of the day. Camps will last between 3 and 5 days.
Pay and benefits
• You can earn between £200 and £500 per week (pro rata) depending on your age, qualifications and experience
• Flexible to suit your availability
• The opportunity to gain meaningful coaching experience with the leading provider of sport-specific camps
• Receive free IIRSM approved training and CPD opportunities