Employed Personal Trainer - Total Fitness Whitefield
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 17 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Over 600 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 95,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
The Employed Personal Trainer role supports our purpose by;
- Delivering member focused service, driving member engagement at all times.
- Supporting the Fitness Experience Manager with all activities that take place on the gym floor / studios.
- Commitment to progress though the Fitness Pathway, delivering the following Health and Fitness Products for our members:
- Total Fitness Warm Up
- 1:1 Personal Training
- 1:4 Group Training Sessions
- Gym Floor Classes
- Studio Classes
- Ensuring that the member experience, member usage, member participation and member value for money is maximised through, fitness coaching expertise and ensuring that all TF products are delivered consistently and professionally.
- Live and breathe the TF Fitness Philosophy and Fitness Signatures, promoting the benefits and added value with our members.
- Committing to ongoing professional development.
IDEAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Fitness Qualified to Level 3
- REPS L3
- Experience in delivering group training
- Results and target driven
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals.
- Can show a genuine passion for understanding and helping individuals to hit their goals.
- Can demonstrate excellence in customer service.
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
IN RETURN WE WILL OFFER YOU
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- An initial 20 hours of employment on our gyms floors, with support and training to generate additional hours through Personal Training
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount on retail and café products
If you think you can make a huge difference to our fitness experience, and have the passion to deliver, we would love to hear from you.