Female Club Attendant - Teesside
We are looking for a Female cleaner(Club Attendant) to take huge pride in maintaining a clean and healthy club for our members. For this vital role, you will need to be a friendly pro-active person and work as part of a team to ensure that the cleanliness and appearance of the club is always at an exceptionally high standard. You are expected to provide excellent customer service in this role to exceed member expectations and ensure their visit is a happy one.
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 17 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Over 600 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 95,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
What does the role involve?
- To ensure all areas of the club (including the male changing rooms) are cleaned to meet the expectations of our members. When we say all areas we do mean all areas including those dreaded drains.
- To help maintain all fitness equipment and the cleaning of all equipment as necessary.
- To complete the company maintenance checks throughout the club.
- To provide cover on poolside in the absence of Lifeguards (once you are poolside trained).
- To work as part of the club team and support where ever is in need.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team has the following skills:
- High standard of cleaning
- Is happy to work on their own
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Motivated to succeed
- Can plan and organise their days work
- Works well with little/no supervision
- Willing to help and support anyone or any department
In return we will offer you:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
If you are interested then don't waste any time and apply now!