Cafe Supervisor - Chester
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 16 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Over 600 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 100,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
What will I be doing?
- Using every opportunity to smile and talk to our members, resolving member’s queries/complaints and checking they are happy.
- Keeping our cafe clean, tidy and presented to our members’ expectations, working the till with speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensuring our food and beverages are served fast and to specification every time, and that members have everything they need.
- Managing queues to deliver fantastic service.
- Knowing your menu and encouraging members to try new things.
- Knowing the health benefits of our menu and offering advice.
- Full knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety standards and making sure my team members, members and myself are always safe.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Knowing your club and engaging with members about their activities.
- Following the Ways and Working and ensuring the team are following the Ways of Working on each shift.
- Supervising, inducting and training team members on all the above activities.
- Supporting the Front of House Manager in completion of team rota’s, stock checks and ordering, team communication and cashing up procedures.
- Manage kitchen standards and due diligence daily
- Complete weekly Health and Safety audit with the Front of House Manager and action any discrepancy
- Opening and closing the department.
- Actively promote and display the Total Fitness Values and behaviours
- Assisting the Front of House Manager in driving service levels and member experience scores
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly KPIs are hit and exceeded
What qualifications, skills and experience do I need?
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals.
- Can demonstrate excellence in customer service.
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player.
What will I get in return?
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!