Assistant General Managers
Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guests in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension scheme
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel
What you will be doing? :
To champion the management team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant with SWAG. Engage the team to deliver an amazing guest experience and ensure the team is fully trained and has all the knowledge so they can shine! You will ensure every restaurant shift delivers outstanding guest experiences.
- Run busy shifts with enthusiasm, coaching and motivating teams and adapting to the demands of each day
- Support your General Manager to inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards in your restaurant.
- Back office hospitality e.g. closing & opening the restaurant, rotas, end of day admin, ordering, invoices
Are you our next Megan's Assistant General Managers?
- Charismatic, energetic and personable individual with great communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- To have a good understanding of systems such as Trail, Fourth and EPOS.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Be thrilled by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.