Junior Sous Chef
Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when working as a team in our busy kitchen team. Be passionate about quality food, flavoursome food that charms our guests and create SWAG experiences. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working at heart of our neighbourhoods
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
What you will be doing?:
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
- Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards.
- Excite your team of chefs to run smooth shifts.
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
Are you our next Megan's Junior Sous Chef?
- You have previous Junior Sous Chef experience.
- Good knowledge of systems, processes, H&S and Food Hygiene.
- Being a team player and supporting the other chefs in the kitchen.
- Consistently ensure the highest standards of food being served to our guest.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.