Fitness and Wellbeing Manager - London
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager in our Twickenham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager, you will report to the General Manager. Bringing your passion to the role, as a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager you will:
- Take responsibility for the Swim School, Nutritional Therapy and Fitness Studios.
- Fully accountable for fitness programming within the club - from studio classes through to personal training.
- Your remit will span management, governance and sales of major services.
- Continually improve site standards and team performance.
- Drive, develop and support your team to achieve ambitious targets. As a business manager, you will look after multiple departments.
To succeed as a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager, you will need:
- Qualified to REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner or above.
- An experienced personal or fitness trainer with studio experience.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in driving and developing PT revenue.
- A strong team leader, who can demonstrate a flair for managing performance, improving potential and training others to succeed.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes for groups and individuals.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Twickenham
Full time, 40 hours a week
Salary - £22,000-24,000 depending on experience plus Personal Training OTE
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.