General Manager - Enfield
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for a brilliant and passionate General Manager to join our team here at Fridays.
You will have full accountability for the management and operation of a Fridays restaurant. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your teams: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays. You will develop and grow your people and meet or exceed sales, profits and all other objectives in line with Friday's business strategy. You will treat the business as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
Reporting to the Regional Director you will be involved in all aspects of your restaurants operation.
Your key duties will include the following:
- To lead and inspire the performance of the store teams.
- Full ownership of the smooth running of the restaurant. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- To ensure that Friday's standards are maintained and the store performance delivers budget and growth through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience would be desirable
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Strong financial skills and be able to comfortably manage all audits and due diligence
- The ability to live and breathe budgets, labour controls and forecasting
- A strong instinct for the commercial side, and always be looking for ways to drive sales and boost the business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.AtFridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after and developed.
We receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and keep an eye out for future vacancies.
Pleasenote:where we receive an unprecedented high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close applications early.