Assistant General Manager - Bath every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as an assistant general manager, you're the person who leads + inspires the whole restaurant, both front and back of house
what makes a brilliant wagamama assistant general manager?
- you're an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team
- you know how to maximise commercial opportunities and you support your general manager in controlling the business, ensuring it's profitable at all times
- you're confident as second in command and work closely with your general manager, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
- you ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene and allergen practices are followed at all times
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline, so you're always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance
- in the absence of your general manager you lead the restaurant as if it were your own - after all, general manager is where you're aiming to be!
you'll already have managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. even so, you'll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant restaurant
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer fantastic benefits such as.. .
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay + bonus
- a share of staff tips
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family when dining out
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday
- loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
want to join us as an assistant general manager? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!