Restaurant General Manager - Rhyl
Role highlights - just a taste!
- Running the shifts like a true leader - motivating all the way
- Developing your people - coaching, training, communicating
- Keeping your eye on how we're doing, mulling it over and making it better
- Making sure the money's all in check - we've got high financial standards - you'll meet them every time
- Reporting back to the management team on figures and forecasts
- Making sure the Restaurant is in tip top shape for our guests - well maintained, everything in its place and totally spotless
We didn't become the world's favourite pizza company without tons of commercial savvy. Which is exactly what you'll bring to this role. Whether it's taking a profitable restaurant to even greater heights or turning around one that's in need of a little love, you'll be an inspiring leader.
It's about turning commercial challenges into amazing guest attraction strategies. Dissecting performance figures, spotting new ideas before anyone else and building a pizza lover's paradise. So you'll know just what it takes to keep guests happy, build a sense of fun and develop an amazing team.
You'll already need to have steered a business to success - probably in the food sector. And, like all the best leaders, you'll be a person of the people. Serious supporter of talent. Someone who builds the kind of culture where people love to work and deliver the best every day. An enabler of excellence. Even when the challenges come thick and fast.