Spa Reception Manager - Colchester, Essex
Job Type: Full Time
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf and Spa are looking for a Spa Reception Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
This exciting opportunity will be to work as part of the Peake Spa team supporting the Spa Manager. The successful candidate will ensure delivery of 5* operations and a first class guest experience. Peake Spa is a fast-paced exciting environment where the Spa Reception Manager will be encouraged to develop commercial and operational skills. This role would suit an existing experienced reception manager or reception supervisor looking to advance their career. We work with leading suppliers such as Decleor, Neom, CACI, Crystal Clear, Mii Makeup, and OPI.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Guest experience to a 5* standard
- Feedback management
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Current and future departmental business delivery
- Promotion of our highest profitable packages, treatments and products
- Leading and Developing a large spa reception and bistro team
- Departmental HR
- Communication with the Spa team and Hotel colleagues.
- Follow Company policy for all Health and Safety issues and report any concerns
- Complete required Health and Safety training required by the Company.
Qualifications or desired skills
- Experience at Management or Supervisor Level
- Excellent standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Stock Control experience
- Managing a team
- Understanding and Interest in Spa and Wellness
Just some of our benefits:
- Competitive Salary package
- Gym, pool and golf membership at discounted rate.
- Discounted hotel rooms midweek and weekend.
- Discounted Spa treatments.
Additional Information – As part of the Spa Team you will be expected to work varying shifts including early and late shifts as well as at the weekend. This role offers an excellent employee benefits package as well as 28 days holiday on a pro-rata basis. Further details will be given on confirmation of interview.
From 3 months, subject to passing your probation period NOT contractual and subject to change.
- Free overnight B&B midweek stay with a partner on completion of your probation to constructively critique the experience
- Complimentary use of Peake Fitness (subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of the 2 golf courses (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on food and drink purchases
- Free Health insurance for you with option to include partner and children at a discounted cost
- Discounted rate for Hotel rooms for yourself, Family and Friends (see rates below)
- 10% discount on Lodge bookings
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- Discounted event tickets
- Cycle to work scheme available
- Childcare vouchers available
- Use of practice facility (balls free of charge)
After 1 year
- Significant other or a sibling or parent to receive 50% off of off-peak membership of G&L facilities
- Can nominate 5 people onto the friends and family scheme for last minute notification of reduced rates for Hotel rooms, Lodges and treatments
Free overnight stay on completion of probation. This will need to be taken within a certain timeframe, and subject to current bookings and availability.
For staff bookings up to 7 days in advance, hotel room rates for a member of staff (can include a guest in the room at no additional cost) are £55 B & B Monday – Thursday, £75 B & B Friday – Sunday
For staff bookings up to 3 months in advance, hotel room rates for a member of staff (can include a guest in the room at no additional cost) are £75 B&B Mon-Thu, £95 B&B Fri-Sun (only a maximum of 2 rooms per night can be booked at this rate on the same night in the hotel, and is on a first come first served basis).