Reservations Coordinator - Gaucho London
We have an exciting new opportunity in Gaucho's & M Restaurants Central Reservations Team for a part time Reservations Coordinator. The ideal candidate may have previous experience in a reservations role or a guest facing role within hospitality, and have a confident and warm personality.
The primary function of the Reservations Coordinator is to be fully accountable for the reservations for the restaurants in terms of guest experience, maximising covers, legal compliance and communication with the restaurant managers. The Reservations Coordinator works closely the Central Reservations manager to run a smooth and successful operation to support the restaurants.
As the first point of contact the Reservations Coordinator focus on exceeding the expectations of the guest, providing smooth and efficient service, and always provide the best possible experience incorporating brand standard requirements. As an ambassador of the business they share their vision with the management and restaurant teams to drive the business forwards.
Gaucho first opened in London in 1994, taking inspiration from Argentina with a vision of bringing the world’s best steak to London. That vision was a success. The new Gaucho continues to serve the world’s best steak, complemented by a broader food and wine offering. We are inspired every day to create rare restaurant experiences and are committed to personal growth and development to all our teams.
M Restaurants are three award winning steak restaurants in London designed to attract different diners on different occasions. Our Steak Grill & RAW restaurants are available in Victoria and London City, the venues also boast public and private members bars, a wine tasting room, private dining rooms & event spaces, creating truly unique and innovative experiences for our guests.
Great Benefits include:
- 28 Days Holiday and cycle to work scheme
- Our prestigious Academy training
- 50% off your food and wine bill at Gaucho & M Restaurants
- Access to our Rarities Employee discounts portal with great deals on travel, shopping and online courses- Great progression opportunities in a growing team
- Free Staff meal on every shift worked (lunch or dinner)**Essentially, this candidate must be fully flexible to work all days of the week, evenings and weekends at our Head office in Bank, London**